Civilization 5 Herfst patch is uit (184.108.40.206)
WIN8 AND ULTRABOOK
- Many performance optimizations specifically targeted to Ultrabooks with Intel Core processors with HD Graphics.
- New launcher button for Windows 8 Intel touch-enabled version.
- Touch/Gesture Support:
o New “gesture” menu button on main menu, and when you bring up the main menu in-game.
o New sliders to control zoom and momentum speed in Options menu.
o Single finger tap for all UI buttons.
o Single finger drag for scroll bars or two fingers together swiping to scroll menus by gesture.
o Single-finger touch and drag to see tool-tips (terrain, UI, etc.).
o Pinch and expand finger for camera zoom.
o Two fingers dragging together moves map.
o Three finger tap is “escape” (from other menus, or to bring up Main Menu).
o Unit Control:
+ Single-finger tap to select unit, and then drag to issue a movement order, or...
+ Double-tap to enter “movement mode”.
+ Once in movement mode, single-tap on destination to issue an order, or touch and drag to preview movement path.
- One More Turn Season 4 Commentary
28 sep 2016 22:49
- First Look Video Released: Arabia
28 sep 2016 15:26
- First Look Video Released: Sumeria
26 sep 2016 18:22
- Civilization Iv Hall Of Fame Update
26 sep 2016 10:37
- Polycast Episode 265: "speaking Of"
24 sep 2016 18:15
- Civilization 6 System Requirements Announced
24 sep 2016 02:04
- Hof Civ5 Update
18 sep 2016 12:10
- Turncast Episode 74: "what Happened There"
17 sep 2016 21:28
- Polycast Episode 265 Topics List
16 sep 2016 03:38
- Reactivate The Podcast Expedition: Polycast Evergreen, Season 9
15 sep 2016 00:41